The candidates are requested to go through the following carefully.
1. Your attempt in the test will imply that you are accepting and declaring that you are the original candidate, and the test is taken by yourself only. You will not adopt any unfair means in answering the questions. It would also imply that you have not shared your log-in credentials to anyone else.
2. There will be 25 multiple choice questions and each question has 4 options. Only one option is correct and you have to select the correct one.
3. All questions are of 4 marks. 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer. For a wrong answer, -1 will be awarded.
4. The portal for admission test will be open at right time. If you log-in beforehand you need to Refresh the webpage immediately at the test opening time.
5. If any candidate fails to meet the time schedule, department/university will not take any responsibility.
6. For any type of disruption in net connectivity in your side, department/university will not take any responsibility.
6. Candidates can take part in admission test with any android or similar mobile phone/desktop or laptop with minimum internet facility.
7. If any unfair means or irregularity is detected or found even after the online test is closed your candidature may liable to be cancelled.
8. There will be an online viva-voce scheduled to be held on 16.10.2020 to 17.10.2020. Selection will be based on the scores of the candidates in the online written test and online viva-voce. The modalities of the viva-voce and the detailed schedule will be provided on 15.10.2020 at 6 PM.